Beltway Drinking Games: Trivial Trevett
If you’re anything like us here at The Plutocracy’s Useful Idiots, then you’ll surely agree that if there’s one thing about New Zealand politics that will drive you to drink, it’s the specialist coverage. We hope you will enjoy these step-by-step guides to making the whole process more fun for everyone.
– Go to Claire Trevett’s New Zealand Herald back catalogue.
– Players take turns picking an article.
– If the article you select doesn’t contain either:
– a slice of mangled folksy wisdom relating to a person or political party’s fortune,
– a modernist literary reference which adds nothing to the argument,
– everyone else drinks.
– If the article you select does contain either of the above, you drink.